Have you ever visited a fashion magazine’s (say, Vogue) website to read a particular article yet ended up scrolling all over the site, maybe even contemplating a subscription? Or perhaps you notice just the right ads when scrolling through your Insta feed and end up on mouth-watering deals on your favourite go-to meals. Our scrolling habits are strange indeed, and gone are those days of “above the fold” spaces being the most crucial for placing advertisements or essential content.
As a business owner, you should be riding the digital wave to the fullest to bring in more visitors to your website while keeping a steady revenue stream going through advertisements and sponsored posts. Here are thus 15 of the best Google AdSense optimised premium WordPress themes to redesign your website in a way that ensures the best of both worlds with maximum site visits and brilliant placement of ads.
15 awesome premium AdSense-optimised WordPress themes to blow your mind
Image Source: https://pixabay.com/
Undoubtedly the best AdSense optimised WordPress theme, if you go by the sales (over 241 on ThemeForest), Admania sits firmly on top of the list. Bloggers looking to monetise their blogs through AdSense should get Admania right away. Use the live editor for placing ads on the homepage in seconds while playing around with the different layouts.
- Lets you add codes without plugins
- Advanced user-friendly theme ad panel
- AdSense optimised and has schema markup
- Multiple customisation features and widgets
Take placing ads to a whole new level with TruePixel. With numerous ad placements on the homepage, single blog and other pages, TruePixel is every modern marketer’s dream. The glossy effect of this gloriously designed theme makes TruePixel the first choice for online magazines, news and entertainment websites.
- Fully responsive theme
- Has a ‘featured’ section for recent or popular posts
- Quick load times for improved UX
- Customisation option panels
Bloggers who want to incorporate a few ads here and there while keeping the design and feel of the site intact should definitely give Nominal a try. With a default image banner or HTML tag right below the menu, Nominal makes it easier for your blog to get sponsors on board. Nominal is lightweight and quite a favourite among modern-day bloggers looking to create a splash in their niche.
- Top and right sidebars provide ample ad space
- Custom widgets to place ads without affecting the theme
- Fully optimised for maximum exposure
- Unbelievably quick loading time
NewsOnline is one of those WordPress themes that visitors will be gawping at. The attractive design makes NewsOnline appeal to the viewers instantly, and is thus one of the most sought-after premium themes of the current times. It lets you display quite a vast range of content on your website without cluttering up space, and goes easy on the eye.
- Strategically positioned ad spaces so readers are not distracted
- Ensures maximum conversions with engaging templates and space for multiple ads
- Comes with shortcodes and off-canvas mobile menu
- Special add-ons include parallax effects and social media buttons
Fully optimised for AdSense, Truemag focuses on monetisation with tactical ad placements. You can place ads on the sidebars on the front page as well as on the blog posts through Truemag. It also features strategic hotspots for advertisements that blend perfectly with the overall design of the theme.
- Fully responsive theme across all devices
- Integrated with WooCommerce
- Lets you figure in an ecommerce platform or online shop
- Custom layouts, fonts, icons, colour skins and unlimited sidebar features
If you have an Internet-based business, Divi can be your next best buddy when it comes to creating a website that ensures maximum conversions. A constant hit with online service providers such as financial consultants or essay writing help providers, Divi lets you use a Drag and Drop page builder customisations. An AdSense optimised theme that figures in the importance of ads in generating revenue, Divi allows you to target certain demographics as well.
- 86 inbuilt themes and 6 plugins as add-ons
- Absolute freedom in customising your website
- Cross-browser compatibility, available on desktops, laptops, tablets and phones
- Enables constructing entire layouts from scratch with hundreds of custom widgets and features
When you have too many awesome ideas whizzing through your mind, and you are having a hard time picking between one or two, go for GoodLife. The Visual Composer plugin on GoodLife enables you to play around with the placement and positioning of ads until you hit the sweet spot. Additionally, the state-of-the-art design and retina-friendly use of negative space will help you lure in visitors by thousands.
- Immediate jetpack and social integration upon installation
- Comes with add-ons worth $65 with plugins and widgets
- Position tracking through Rankie WordPress plugin on GoodLife
- Compatible on all devices and systems, irrespective of the screen size
If you are looking for a WordPress theme fully focusing on blogs, story writing and magazines, then CheerUp can be a fabulous choice for you. It comes with a lot of demos and perks, and will help you set up the new theme in just seconds. Compatible with all browsers, CheerUp has advanced admin panel options for swift customisations.
- Easy on the eye with high-res graphics
- Lightweight and fast
- Sliders and widgets add to the appealing design
- Comes with integrated MailChimp and WooCommerce
- The Voux
One of the most dazzling magazine themes on WordPress, The Voux is sure to make quite a few heads turn. The integrated Visual composer on The Voux enables full customisation for all pages on your website. With fast loading times, the scrolling experience on The Voux is built for ultimate user satisfaction. The Voux also lets you place news articles as well as contemporary full-screen galleries as per your requirements.
- Enables use of mega menu, tabs, sub-categories and headers
- Infinite scrolling features and strategical ad placements
- Integrated with social networking plugins for Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Google+
- Compatible with all devices and operating systems
If you are thinking of ‘diversity’, Newspaper is the choice for you. A fully optimised WordPress theme, Newspaper has 20 built-in templates that you can pick from. With 13 different default ad spots and 5 customisable add-on spaces, Newspaper is any modern-day marketer’s dream.
- Auto-detection for AdSense or custom themes
- Handheld ease on any device
- Over a dozen top bar templates and header styles to choose from
- Integrated with bbPress Forum, WooCommerce, and BuddyPress plugins
- Maggie Pro
Going the modern way with a twist, Maggie Pro is a responsive WordPress theme optimised for AdSense. It includes essential design features with customisable widgets and icons. Having a modern colour scheme, Maggie Pro also helps in keeping your websites retina-friendly.
- Boxed and full-width website layouts
- Enables sticky headers customisations
- 1-click demos on demand
- Multiple logo-menu alignment and design options
News and media websites go the Gillion way for it serves as an excellent tool for communication. Gillion uses Visual composer and Unyson for customising the websites as per your requirements. It also has an admin panel that enhances the UX. This mobile-friendly multipurpose theme is trendy and smooth with fast loading times and easy access.
- Fully optimised for SEO and does not require coding
- Creates up to 5 blog pages with unlimited colour options for customisation
- 6 separate posting formats integrated through social media icons
- 7 demos and premium support for all plugins
- AccessPress Mag Pro
Review websites, blogs, personal websites, news sites, and online magazines are all besotted with AccessPress Mag pro, all thanks to its sleek and minimalistic design. One of the most dynamic of WordPress premium themes, AccessPress Mag Pro enables web developers to create a functional design for AdSense optimisation.
- Multiple layout and customisation options
- Attractive title/article page
- Integrated with post view and comment counters
- Comes with an inbuilt review system
Flick swears by minimalism. A clean design along with strategically positioned advertisement slots makes it the go-to theme for business heads looking to leverage on the use of multiple media formats for advertising. The sponsor’s advertisement section blends in with the main theme with sidebar and top bar as sections complementing it. Go for Flick, and you will find features and customisation options worth $90 included as a bonus for taking your advertisement game up many notches.
- Based on Twitter’s Bootstrap framework
- Responsive theme
- SEO optimised for maximum search engine exposure
- Customisable options panels and widgets
- Jannah News
This one will cover your content marketing bases like a pro with utterly responsive designs and appealing features. Jannah News became an instant hit among web developers for the fashion and news industries due to its layout and ad placement options. It comes with a lifetime’s free upgrades and 1-click website demos.
- Multiple skins with impressive customisation and widget options
- Has in-built AMP integration
- Compatible on all devices and browsers
- Comes with BuddyPress, WooCommerce and bbPress plugins
We have come a long way in website design and development industries. Choosing WordPress themes that are optimised for Google AdSense does make sense in the modern age of marketing, and you would not want to fall behind in the competition, right? Choose from the 15 stunning premium WordPress themes mentioned above, and customise your website just the way you like. The WordPress premium themes are sure to bring in way more visitors to your websites than before, so why not invest in one that aligns with your marketing and advertisement goals? Take that leap of faith and get a customisable premium WordPress theme today!
Kefaya Hassan is a school teacher by profession, but she is also part time online essay corrector at Allessaywriter.com. Kefaya has a PhD in Sociology and loves to spend time with her pet.