A business’ website design can directly impact that business’ success. To remain competitive in the digital arena, a business must have a website that is current, relevant and that features the latest web design developments. These five topical blogs highlight the key aspects of web design that you need to think about now.
- TechKoW has a great blog on 7 Ways to Achieve a Great ‘About Us’ Web Page Design. After a website’s home page, the ‘About Us’ page is the page of a business’ website that is visited the most. Prospective customers are interested in the individuals behind the company that they are thinking of engaging in business with – the ‘About Us’ page is where those prospective customers come to find that out. This blog gives some key tips on how you can sell yourself on the ‘About Us’ page of your website. The blog also explains how to develop a personal connection with prospective customers.
- The Top 3 Ways Your Website is Directly Impacting Your Business details how your website design can have a big impact on your business’ success. The blog focuses on the three key aspects of your website that you must get right if you want to to make your website your business’ best ever salesperson.
- DesignCoral has a helpful blog on 3 Ways to Adjust Your SEO Strategy for Mobile and Local Search. It is predicted that in 2015, mobile device searches will overtake desktop searches. It is therefore crucial that business owners have a strategy in place for mobile and local search as part of SEO. This blog outlines the central ways to ensure your business capitalises on the growth in traffic of local and mobile search.
- BusinessBlogs features The 7 Deciding Factors of DIY Vs. Custom Website Design. Part One: Budget, which looks at the predicament encountered by most new businesses that need to be mindful of budget– which is whether to contract a website design company to make a custom business website, or whether to go it alone and use DIY software. This blog gives a good analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of both custom website design and do-it-yourself.
- On Slashdot, Let’s forget some of the web designing trends and adopt the new ones in 2015 outlines the trends in web design that need to be left behind. The blog explains that it is time to move on from trends like ribbons and unreal group images. Rather, take on some fresh and new web design ideas.
The influence of web design on a small business’ success is a lot more substantial than most business owners think. To make your website work as an valuable and effectual tool to lift you above your competition, take heed of the first-rate web design suggestions revealed in these top blogs.