It’s been a long time now when our elders received letters from their loved ones, and in response, they have to have done the same thing, one piece of paper and couple of paragraphs for a whole month. Now the time is entirely changed. The young generation has the cell phone and social media to communicate with their friends, with one single click, to the whole world. They do texting whenever they want; it seems very nice, Irrespective of that texting becomes an addiction for present time generation of teens. In present time a young teenager most of the time cannot behave normally socially. It can cause some psychotic problems for teen, i.e., risky behavior, the distraction from school work and physical issues like tendinitis in fingers and wrists as well. Further, texting habit can transform into the deep depression, sleeping disorders and anxiety.
Unfortunately, in the modern world in which we are living, a materialistic approach has already been penetrated in our minds. We cannot eradicate today’s technology from our lives. We think that our kids are secure having cell phone devices in their hands. We took advantages; our children inform us that we are about to pack up from school so, pick us up. We tell them don’t worry coming to pick them up. However having all that advantages, which the modern technology has given us, irrespectively, technology can cause far-reaching issues to our kids.
Health Hazards in teens:
- The World Health Organization stated that mobile phone emits frequencies that can cause cancer and brain tumor in the human brain.
- Nighttime is the best time among regular chatting and gossips freaks. The primary factor behind sleep deprived is late night chatting. So, late night chatting is truly a nightmare which leads you to sleep disorders.
- The World Health organization has shown its studies that, there is the high risk of accidents while using mobile phones while driving. Using smartphones while driving is the highest factor of accidents, a ratio is very high among teens.
- Addiction of cell phones among teens may cause chronic diseases like heart issues, according to the European Journal of Oncology. Radiation emits by the mobile phone can affect blood cells (RBCS) and trickle hemoglobin and to heart problems.
- High use of cell phone among teens may cause some health hazards like Infertility issues among men, hearing impairment, eye problems, skin allergies, infections, and stress.
How to protect teens from too much use of smartphones?
It’s not possible to check their kid’s phone on a regular basis. Most of the teens have passwords on their phones. So, what precautions should parents make for their teens to save them from the smart phone? We have available plenty of monitoring Apps which can help us to monitor our teen smartphones quickly. TheOneSpy App is the World no. 1 App for tracking all kinds of Android and IOS devices. TheOneSpy has more than 130 features and 16 instant messengers.
It can spy your child’s device and can easily manage to copy the content to your account.
It can spy all the browsing history of your child’s phone and will let you know whom they are talking to, give you complete schedule able to block inappropriate sites through your control Panel. So, TheOneSpy has most contemporary and secure features. Start monitoring your child activities through cell phone and keep them safe from all health hazards and addictions.
Angelica fill in as tech and digital parenting expert. She is managing technical content at cell phone spy software, listen live phone calls, and monitor social instant messaging logs. Follow her on twitter @angelicadowson2