Blogging is a major inseparable part of internet nowadays. It is a very hopeful and promising career for you if you think that you are an exemplary writer and can convince a reader with your way of writing. This can help you to earn a handsome amount of money. Most of the people online are great bloggers and earn online by comfortably sitting at home.
As a writer, everyone knows what to write, from ecommerce how to guides online to basic recipe tutorials. However, a lot of folks are not aware of what not to write in their blogs. If you know what not to write, you should be able to attract a reader better. Here, you will read a few of the tips and ideas on what you should avoid while writing on your blogs. Have a look at these tips in shape of Blogging Blunders given below and embellish your way of writing to turn yourself into a successful blogger.
Never Neglect the Main Content – The Backbone of Your Blog
- It is suggested that you avoid writing on topics about which you hardly know anything. This will upset the readers and the traffic to your blog will eventually reduce. Always choose a topic that you know very well or well researched.
- You could avoid changing the theme of your blog once you are half way through the topic. This will leave your readers unpleased. Focus on the topic and do not deviate from it.
- Never copy anyone’s style of writing. You will need to be original and creative. Write your own views to attract a large mass. Inventiveness is the basic essence of flourishing blogs.
Never Exceed the Word Limit
- Never exceed 500 words. It becomes boring for a reader to read after this limit.
- Avoid writing less than 300 words on a blog as it could leave your readers unsatisfied.
- Its best that you avoid being irregular. There are merely a small number of bloggers who uphold the daily or weekly posts for their customers. If you want your blogs to be successful and sustain for years, then it is better to be regular.
- If you are regular and provide a constant interesting reading material for your readers, they will naturally come daily to read your blogs.
- It is best that you do not forget to update the day and time along with the name of the author. This is one of the most common mistakes that many bloggers make. However the blogging platforms like WordPress will give you these options by default.
Never Ignore Reader Comments
- Avoid limiting yourself to just what you write. Try to know what your readers feel about your writing.
- To gain interest of your readers, interact with them and ask them for their suggestions, reviews and about the amendments they would like to see. Always respond to your readers’ comments as well.
- Avoid spam and maintain the comments that are posted.
Avoid Dark backgrounds and Long Paragraphs
Don’t pick a dark gloomy background, and then write on top of it, as it is too complicated to comprehend. Make small paragraphs and divide your blog into readable paragraphs.
Following these tips will help you increase the traffic to your blog. Apply these tips and see the difference.