In everything we do we strive to become successful, it’s just the norm.
We all hate to fail and after failing it’s very hard to look in the mirror at our shameful faces.
In blogging, everyday there are more failures in blogging than success.
People give up on blogging because they think that blogging is hard, because they find content writing hard, or because they don’t make money blogging.
But this is not the case for me. It’s all about the passion that drives me to enjoy blogging and the wonderful benefits that comes along with blogging.
Without true passion for blogging then you are going to end up on the percentage of failed bloggers. It’s not wise to start blogging without having any passion, it just won’t work, even if you have the passion for making money online without the passion for blogging you will still fail.
Having passion is like having a car with a working engine. Without the passion then its like you got yourself a car with no engine. Passion is what drives us as bloggers to continue writing new blog posts, make comments, do guest posts, become social, etc. and in the long run we can make money from our blogs.
[box type=”green”]What Makes A Successful Blogger?[/box]
[box type=”spacer”]Have A Passion For Blogging[/box]
In the introduction of this post, I mentioned that having passion for blogging is what makes a successful blogger.
This means that you will develop a love for blogging and also the niche that you are blogging in.
Most of the times why people fail at blogging is because they force themselves to blog or start a blog on a topic/niche that they have little or no knowledge about. Some people may know that certain niche is more profitable than some but because they focus more on the money making part of blogging, they don’t do the things in blogging which will help them to make the money so they end up failing.
Why should you start a blog on a topic that you love and have knowledge about?
This is because when you start to blog you will have lots of information to feed your blog readers with. This is a great way to keep an active blog.
When you have knowledge about a topic and decide to start a blog, then you can become a successful blogger. People will flock to your blog for information. You can use your knowledge to educate them and once you have a captivated audience then you can start to make money from your blog.
Bloggers are more successful when they naturally have passion for blogging. Forcing oneself to blog is strictly a no-no! You will burn out within a month or two and then quit blogging.
So before you start a blog, or if you already have a blog and want to become successful, you have to let your passion for blogging speak for itself.
[box type=”spacer”]Dedicate Most Of Your Time To Blogging[/box]
Blogging is time consuming.
Blog commenting, guest posting, networking, article writing, marketing, blog promotion….
Takes lots of time.
If you really want to be successful when it comes to blogging, then you have to dedicate most of your time to blogging.
What I mean is to dedicate most of your free time to blogging. Most of us, including me, live a pretty busy lifestyle and if you don’t manage your time well then you are sometimes forced to push your blogging matters to the side.
The best way to make blogging work for your is to set up a timetable/blogging schedule.
I have done this in the past and it has worked well for me. Many successful bloggers have done it as well and they are having great success with it.
Remember success doesn’t come over night. It may take many nights, even sleepless nights and this requires lots of time.
You may not want to suddenly use your free time to be blogging because you may suffer from a blogger burnout. But if you do this then in the long run you can have back your free time when become a successful blogger making a living from your blog.
[box type=”spacer”]Stay Focused On Blogging[/box]
Being focused on blogging is another step which can helps us to be more successful.
I like many people love to play online games or spend long hours on social networking sites chatting to our friends.
Is that being focused when it comes to blogging?
No it’s not!
Sometimes we need to log out of our favorite social networking site, stop playing that video game for an hour or two and put blogging in the driving seat of our minds.
The more focused you are when it comes to blogging then the more success we can become.
When it comes to writing a blog post then staying focused is needed in order to write a great blog post.
When you are focused on blogging then you realize that your blog posts are formed well. Your writing is much better and you have lots of ideas that you want to blog about.
Become more focused and become more successful.
[box type=”spacer”] Get Traffic To Your Blog[/box]
In order to become a successful blogger then traffic is needed to your blog.
For you to get traffic to your blog then you have to be out there doing what it takes to bring traffic to your blog.
Here is some of the most popular and effective ways to get traffic to your blog:
- Guest Posting – If you want to get your blog noticed then you need to participate in guest posting on other blogs. Guest post on blogs that are similar to your niche. When you do this you will need to leave links in your article leading back to your blog and in your author bio as well. This will help you to get traffic to your blog.
- Blog Commenting – Another great way to get traffic to your blog is through blog commenting. Of course this may take time to do but in the end it will be worth it. When blog commenting, leave up-building comments that contributes to the discussion and also a link back to your blog.
- Forum Posting – Forums are always filled with people and a great way to get traffic is to be active on a forum related to your niche. Add your blog link to your signature and be helpful on the forum. This will surly help to get some of these forum members to your blog.
- Social Media – You can get tons of targeted traffic to your blog through social media sites. Be wise not to spam and be helpful to other users as well. Every now and then you can share your blog links or article links so others can see and visit your blog if they like.
- Search Engine – Search engines can help to deliver massive amount of traffic to your blog. Be sure to write each article with SEO in mind and optimize for the best keywords so that your blog appears on the front page of search engine results.
In order to become a successful blogger then you have to dedicate yourself to your blog. Put in extra work and be unique as well.
Write blog posts regularly so that you can keep your audience entertained and also create a community around your blog.