Many new bloggers think that blogging is all about the money making and the riches that comes with it. But what about the true passion for blogging? What about the hard work that you have to put in driving traffic? What about the content writing? what about the marketing? What about the research? What about the brain storming? Last but not least, What about the money spending?
Do you think that if you make a blog without having accurate knowledge about your niche and true passion for it will make you rich? Absolutely not!!!
Knowing that you can make a great deal of money by blogging, it can be quite hard to keep your mind off the money while you blog. You have to have a strong mindset so that you can keep focused on blogging and not the money.
Why You Will Not Be Rich
You have to think of ways you can build up your blog and how you can help others through your blog.
Here are some 8 reason why you will not become rich:
- If you don’t plan on spending any money. – If do decide to blog for money then you have to spend money to make money. You have to pay for a domain name and hosting.
- If you are not passionate about your niche. – Without passion for your niche then you will have no interest in your blog which will lead to the destruction of your blog.
- If you only blog with the aim of becoming rich. – It’s best to aim on building up your blog, aim to drive traffic and aim to write unique content. That will help you make money online in the long run.
- If you fail to update your blog. – Visitors like to visit a blog that is regularly update. So Try and update your blog at least 2 times per week.
- If you copy other people’s content. – This is a no no. Why would your blog readers want to come to your blog if they can get it from a better blog that you have copied from and get it faster?
- If your blog does not have eye catch headlines. – Eye catching topics are what draws in traffic and readers to your site. So make sure your blog topics pack lots of meat.
- If you have more ads then content on your blog. – Your readers/visitors are the people that help you to make money and if you scare them away with your ads then you will fail.
- If you think that you can make money over night. – It might take you several months or even over a year for you to make money. It does not happen over night.
How To Keep Focused
- Find your true passion. – If you have true passion for your niche then this is the best thing that you can do to lay the foundation for a successful blog.
- Read other bloggers success story. – If you read what other bloggers have achieved through blogging then you will want to be successful like them.
- Visit other blogs. – When you visit other blogs, it will make you fell energized to blog and become a better blogger. Making comments can also help you to gain traffic.
If you are one of those person’s who thought that blogging was all about money making, I hope this post have changed your mind set.
Don’t get me wrong, you can blog to make money, but blogging is much more than that. Blogging is about educating our blog readers about what you have to tell them. It is also best if you are truly passionate about your blog’s niche because without this passion, you will fail to even make a single dollar.